PPP Kwik-Shift I Shifter

AlmostBroke

I bought this for my work truck and never got around to installing it. It's brand new and I have all of the receipts for everything listed below. I had ro rush one of my pups to the ER this morning, and his bill was pretty heavy so this unfortunately has to go.

This is the 48 version, push to upshift, standard valvebody - front cable exit. #432-FT-B

Comes with the floor mount brackets (and required hardware), 6' black cable & transmission lever and all other necessary hardware pictured.

Included will be a Logan Built front cable entrance bracket, and as well as a Wentzler Precision Engineering switch setup that can be mounted on the handle. Both the thumb and index finger switch are ON/OFF, and the switching side is the ground side. Was going to use them for LU & OD.

Like I previously mentioned, I will include all paperwork/receipts. Looking to sell as a complete package for $500 shipped. I paid $596 for all of it.

Attachments

• 20200707_140444.jpg
    20200707_140444.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 0
Glad it sold. Hope your pup turned out okay. They are family i this house too and i make 70% of my income from taking care of other peoples pets.

Glad it sold. Hope your pup turned out okay. They are family i this house too and i make 70% of my income from taking care of other peoples pets.

I really do appreciate it. Unfortunately, Soda Pop passed away in my arms this morning, at least I was able to spend time with him. Thanks again guys.

Dang man. Sorry to hear that.

One of my Dobermans has been to the University of Tennessee twice for liver shunt and cancer. One exploratory surgery for swallowing a pecan whole. It’s been an expensive ordeal with her, but I would do it all again in a heartbeat if needed.

It’s refreshing to see others feel the same way.

We've been there. Thankfully it was before we had kids or we wouldn't have had the option to move forward with surgeries.

I'm glad you got to spend some extra time with Soda Pop. You'll never regret the money spent, you would have regretted not trying.

You guys rock, and I apologize for keeping this thread open CompD, and will stop after this reply but I want to express my true gratitude for the kindness of you guys. 2 years ago I drove from CO, to LA to rescue him. He was a severe abuse/neglect case and had so many life threatening health issues due to the conditions he was in. Soda Pop was a 22 year old, 6lb chihuahua, and I gave hime the absolute best care money could buy, and more importantly every last bit of love all for him I would do it all again without hesitation, truly a life changing experience. Now its just me and my other special needs pup, Pig Pig. I hope you all have a wonderful week, and thank you again.

- Bobby Jackson

Back