snap on 3/8 digital torque wrench

0767cummins

I remember my first hx35!
Just a heads up in case you are in the market for one ... Mine has broken 2 times since April. The first time the handle split in half and broke a few circuits inside it. The second time it split again and no longer vibrates when you hit your desired torque setting. Digital is nice but stick with the clicker style!

Just bought one of those last summer. You would expect better from snap on. Guess that's what a warranty is for :bang

They're fawking junk!

I have 6 of them at work and replaced every one of them at least once. I will not spend my money on that crap.

We use nothing but the Grey torque angles and have 12. we haven't had any issues for over 2 years except if you pull on the cap to hard(on the very end) it loses contact with the batteries and shuts off for a second. the older style had external threads on the torque wrench body and those were better but the newer ones have female threads and they are a little more of a PITA.

We had a 1/2 inch Digital one at Deere when I worked there. The handle would mess up about every 3 months. Wouldn't viberate, screen won't work, etc. I'm glad that I was not the one who forked out the money for it.

I have had the snap on 3/8" and 1/2" digitals since 03' have not had a single problem with either one of them.

My local Snap-on guy told me not to waste money on any of there tq. Wrenches. He told me to buy a nice craftsman because they are the same quality and he has replaced allot of them. I just had a long talk with him today and planning on ordering some stuff.

My local Snap-on guy told me not to waste money on any of there tq. Wrenches. He told me to buy a nice craftsman because they are the same quality and he has replaced allot of them. I just had a long talk with him today and planning on ordering some stuff.

Craftsman tq wrenches are Junk!

Back