Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > Battle of the Bluegrass
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 06:15 PM   #41
Rods

Name: Rods
Title: Turbo Crasher
Member`s Gallery
underwood

Old 11-12-2009, 09:43 PM   #42
bdp

Name: bdp
Title: beans diesel performance
Member`s Gallery
Ahh, dont know I have not talked to him in a couple months.

Old 11-13-2009, 06:00 AM   #43
kino_fab

Name: kino_fab
Title: KTPA Tech Official
Member`s Gallery
Smoke tube is built, everything is loaded up, ready to head out around 8am here. I wish everyone the best of luck this weekend!!! And also pray that Lynn doesn't destroy the 2wd this weekend lol.

Tech Official for:
Click the image to open in full size.

Old 11-13-2009, 06:46 AM   #44
bdp

Name: bdp
Title: beans diesel performance
Member`s Gallery
I got word yesterday that the track is VERY VERY loose. Hopefully they will have it better by the time Saturday comes around cause I dont have any other tires to run yet.

Old 11-13-2009, 05:41 PM   #45
kino_fab

Name: kino_fab
Title: KTPA Tech Official
Member`s Gallery
Its a really short track. It didn't seem to be loose at all. Lots of trucks choking down on the far end. Didn't have a good day with Lynn's 2wd. Right before we got on the scales one of the small inline fuel filters we had ruptured spraying fuel, got that fixed then the Air shut off have us fits. Has to take the smoke tube loose to raise the hood and fix it. Finally got out on the track, brought the RPM's up came off the clutch and broke the drivers axle right on the line. He's going back home in the morning for an EMT class, and Mark (Got Smoke) is bringing him an axle so we can make an exhibition run tomorrow night.

Tech Official for:
Click the image to open in full size.

Old 11-13-2009, 10:05 PM   #46
Got Smoke?

Name: Got Smoke?
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Yup, that's ok if breaks mine he can just buy me an SCS replacement and I'll buy the other side!

See you guys tomorrow!

1997 2500 Jokerfab cyl head, PDR street cam, FDS benched pump, DFI 5x18's, HX35 63/67, FirePunk 47RE & anteater.

2003 Jetta TDI 5spd "DZL WGN" lot's of mods

Old 11-14-2009, 09:09 AM   #47
Rods

Name: Rods
Title: Turbo Crasher
Member`s Gallery
Yes the trac was extremely tight !!!! but for tonight I say it will b a little dry, as for today it may hook hard again

Old 11-15-2009, 02:12 PM   #48
Fireman450

Name: Fireman450
Title: Daring to be diffrent!!
Member`s Gallery
That track was one of the tightest tracks ive been on. My luck still followed me saturday night on my exhibition run. Instead of an axel I got a u joint this time.... Shew I cant win for loosing....

Lynn
Play Toy:1994 Dodge 12V, SMOKE SHOWIN! 2WD Pulling Team. vs. 3.0 in progress. Thanks to Northeast Diesel, MUMAU DIESEL , PullTech Chassis & Fab, Cooper High Performance, SKPP, Joe Gibbs Racing/Driven Racing Oils and all my friends and family!

Closed Thread