Diesel Crate Engines

Brady or any powers that be....., I just happen to have windows a motor. If you need a installation example from the east coast.... I'd be happy to do a video tutorial ( in trade ) to show how you've made it easier than pie to receive crate motor and get it installed. :lolly:

I would watch said video, but I hope to never need to watch it closely! :hehe:

We have done the research and our homework to build a high performance diesel engine that will last. We had in mind every type of diesel enthusiast when we put together our crate engines. We give better deals to the guy who wants an engine, pump/pumps, injectors, turbos, and any other items they don't already have. We want this to be an option for people who love their current truck and don't want to go out and buy a new pickup truck. The reason for the core charge amount is so we are guaranteed a core back, that way we can offer engines ready to ship. We like to have long blocks, short blocks, and cylinder heads on our shelves ready when someone is in need. We support all of the engine accessory companies coming out with new technology. We know for a fact that people are in need of this service, that is why we build engines.
http://www.industrialinjection.com/shop/category/engine-parts/cummins/

We have done the research and our homework to build a high performance diesel engine that will last.[/URL]

"That will last", you say? Like 1000hp with a 3/36k warranty? I like the sound of that. Gimme a minute, let me call Swole. He'll be in your parking lot by the end of the day, squad car and all.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Idk why it would take 30-40k to get to the 1000hp mark. I'd reconsider who was doing the work if I got that bill.

Idk why it would take 30-40k to get to the 1000hp mark. I'd reconsider who was doing the work if I got that bill.

Part of it depends on what your using that 1000HP for. If it is just to put up big numbers on the dyno, just buy some giggle gas. LOL

Mine hasn't cost nearly that and I didnt really skimp anywhere in the expensive parts category. I either bought smart or its going to explode from bad decisions LOL

Last edited:
Mine hasn't cost nearly that and I didnt really skimp anywhere in the expensive parts category. I either bought smart or its going to explode from bad decisions LOL

I do agree that 30-40K can be high, but when you factor in head work, and then part to spin RPM, it can get expensive. As I said it all depends on what your building the engine for.

starting from scratch with a motor and all it's components then adding on what it takes to get to 1K and be able to stay there and handle it..... easy 30 to 40K

that's cool. Talk to some of the Pro sled pullers. It can be done for less but, you want 1k to last, it's not cheap. I seriously doubt my motor would have latest as long as it did had it not been build from the bottom up. That with all it's components I was easily pushing 30K and didn't even have 1Khp

Adding both and it's still a little over 20k. Obviously I'm not making any claims of it holding together or making over stock power because it hasnt proved anything.

I don't see reliable power costing 30-40k. One that can live over 4,500 rpm at that level yes but under it? Maybe dinosaurs are just better at making safe power meh.

Back