04 1/2- 07 Update

Ok 03-05 years but is there any solid release from EFI ? The link is old news started back in 2011, Hard to believe it could be that hard for them , Not Profitable enough would be a better conclusion, I was hoping Cindy could give a status report !!!

Ok 03-05 years but is there any solid release from EFI ? The link is old news started back in 2011, Hard to believe it could be that hard for them , Not Profitable enough would be a better conclusion, I was hoping Cindy could give a status report !!!

As per her last post in that thread, not even a month ago...

The thing with development is you never know what is around the corner. Sometimes it's a roadblock that slows things down considerably, other times it's the type of roll you'd love to get when in Vegas in the high rollers room ;)

In the past sometimes it takes months to develop support, sometimes longer....but I look at one of the gasser ECM's we supported and from the start of development, through testing (our own vehicle), through to public release was less than 2 weeks...now that's a record I hope we can break sometime in the future.

Cheers
Cindy

If it was that easy, you wouldn't be asking....another company would have delivered you a more than adequate solution back in 2004. So here we are at the end of 2012. some 8 years down the track and no one has. That in itself is indication enough of the complexity behind the project.

At this point we've only invested a couple of months in development. We don't have any concrete time frames to convey at this point.

Cheers
Cindy

Back