Career change

CTDYoungGun

Seth- Fuel Injection Guy
Alright, most of you probably didn't know so this will be irrelevant but I left DPE in mid-May to try my hand in the financial industry; working in banking specifically. I quickly figured out this isn't how I want to use my college degree or spend a large amount of my time doing.

So, on July 9th I'll be back at DPE with a long-term commitment as Fuel Injection Service Manager. I have to give a huge thanks to Rodney, Darla, and Tim for welcoming me back to the company as if I never left!!!

Rodney has discussed some business plans with me and we should be expanding quite a bit in the next 4-5 years as circumstances allow us. Equipment for building/testing commonrail fuel systems are first on the list, followed closely by numerous CNC machining equipment so we can keep nearly all work in-house and test more fuel injection and turbo ideas we have.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting back to making smoke and power instead of punching buttons on a keyboard.

Thanks to all our awesome customers who have supported us along the way and we look forward to helping a lot more of you reach your power goals!

-Seth

That's good to hear man, just as long as your happy is all that matters.
I came from a bank here to Beans and haven't looked back or been happier in years.

Great to hear Seth. Keep up the quality work and props to DPE for understanding life. I have more work heading your way.

Chris.

Back