Piss Poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would also be in your best interest to STFU and GTFO.. in my opinion at least. And more then likely in C6's and axiom's also.

STFU noob

Atchley being an asshole is a stereotype?

Naw mane, its a way of life. haha

ain't you got a 16 yr old to pick on ? :hehe:

the internet tough guy routine is pathetic

Seems like I am picking on a 16yr old or atleast someone with the mindset of one

Charles actually changed processors cause I guess he didn't know anyone that could do a blind module installation and put a different tear tag in it. But he wouldn't even need to do that if the tuning solution he was using wrote complete files into it...

I did this before the 6oh even existed. The reason was no more complex than the fact that Dennis had done more single-shot tuning on trucks running DAC3 and because of this he had more, well-refined programs knocked out for it. I didn't feel the need to fight a losing battle and jumped ship to DAC3 for a whole 190ish dollars shipped to my door from a salvage yard.

And yes, you can alter the full filesize but this "techinically" places you into copyright infringement in the fact that you'd no longer be altering the calibration data alone, but the entire operating code as well. I believe there was some kind of stink about that at some time when the first chips were running all 4 banks, then everyone went back to 2 bank, and then somewhere along the way we went back to 4 again???

Moral of the story is that the cost of a PCM is less than the value of this thread. And the cost of sending them the PCM to be reflashed is apparently zero dollars...

Hard to argue with zero dollars IMO.

Seems like the little ole clown car came pulling up to this thread too. The same clowns that roll around from thread to thread spouting of the same rhetoric and platitudes. Honking their horns annoying people, telling the same retarded jokes, and hoping for a few laughs and attaboys from the other clowns.

its funny how some of you have flip flopped from " cool truck " in my thread in the introductions to all out hate.
It's possible to think a truck is a cool idea and also think that the guy that owns/built/drives it is an idiot d-bag. For an example go look in a mirror.

ain't you got a 16 yr old to pick on ? :hehe:

the internet tough guy routine is pathetic
Than go somewhere else. CompD is not the place to look for sympathy. Mike has offered options far beyond what I would have done. If you don't like em, feel free to not take him up on them, but don't bash him.

Seems like the little ole clown car came pulling up to this thread too. The same clowns that roll around from thread to thread spouting of the same rhetoric and platitudes. Honking their horns annoying people, telling the same retarded jokes, and hoping for a few laughs and attaboys from the other clowns.
You don't like the attitude here, feel free to leave. Some of us find this sort of thing highly entertaining. And I haven't noticed the mods trying to stop it. Oh, wait, they frequently encourage us...

You don't like the attitude here, feel free to leave. Some of us find this sort of thing highly entertaining. And I haven't noticed the mods trying to stop it. Oh, wait, they frequently encourage us...

Yeeeeeeesssssssssss, I got the feel free to leave speech. My day is now complete, I going back to bed.:hehe:

5shifter you forgot to add PSDplayer , Dalpilot and BC06PSD into the "army of morons" cause apparently they know **** too right ?

No, actually what I was referencing was the fact that once one individual seems to post on this thread, the other two will shortly follow. This could perhaps be linked to the fact that you guys frequent chat on another forum before/after your little attacks on here. I guess it is a little regrouping measure taken. I never said army of morons, use quotations properly please if you're going to quote me.

Moral of the story is that the cost of a PCM is less than the value of this thread. And the cost of sending them the PCM to be reflashed is apparently zero dollars...

Hard to argue with zero dollars IMO.

I fail to realize why the PCM being sent to them to be reflashed for FREE is such a difficult task to do. It was stated previously that the OP could not have his truck down for a week or more to take it off and send it in. The root of this problem is because Ford will not touch the motor, since it's not in a Ford body. If I had the offer that was put on the table by Diablo Sport, especially after not directly purchasing this product from them, I sure as heck would jump on it considering the rarity of said calID. Question for OP, If you ever decide to change to another programming, is every other tuner on the market going to be compatible with this calID of this PCM? I am sure if Diablo Sport has now experienced problems with it, a multitude of other companies will experience the same problems. But that is just an educated guess. Need a daily driver? Rental cars can be had for $203.41/week with tax...Canadian Dollars.

The only thing referencing all of the other forums is going to do, is show people how they have tried to help. Who knows what was said on the phone the 3 times you called. The only two that know that is Diablo Sport and you. And of course, both will have 2 different sides of the story. Going by what has been presented in this thread, I see it as that Diablo Sport has tried to help you. Yes, it would be frustrating to have a product that does not work, but why sit around on the internet, and complain about it. Do something positive to the situation instead of trying to bring Diablo Sport's name down. Plain and simple, you have a freak calID.

Your truck, yeah I wouldn't mind seeing it. This is directly related to the fact that it is just something you do not see...ever. Is it something I would ever consider doing? No. But that is why it is your truck and not mine.

For someone that dosent live in there moms basement what is STFU ? Also this guy is a moron ! Send your stuff in and get it fixed. Call your "army" buddies and have them take you to work, or your mommy, daddy, boy friend or whatever

For someone that dosent live in there moms basement what is STFU ? Also this guy is a moron ! Send your stuff in and get it fixed. Call your "army" buddies and have them take you to work, or your mommy, daddy, boy friend or whatever

STFU = shut the fuk up

Dammit.. I really don't even want to here your bull****. I am in medical school training to be a doctor and getting a degree and working a hell of a job. Maybe you should have went to Med school too. Maybe you'd have a life.

Good luck with school. Maybe when you're all gradgeeated, you can afford to retake your high school English classes and be done with the hooked on fonicks tekneek.

I like tacos

Attachments

• fish taco.jpg
    fish taco.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 3
I like tacos

And boats

101_1716.jpg

Dont waste your time. Bunch of messcans piling out of a van

Now he's calling us Messicans that stir the pot? I'm just trying to up my post count. I already posted my opinion on all this computer mumbo jumbo a page or two back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back