Borg Warner test the BATMOWHEEL

Reminded me of this post.

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together - View Single Post - To batmoto, or stick with billet.

2011-08-29_16-19-19_666.jpg

Last edited:
BW got a little tired of the Batmowheel claims and has now matched up their cast 80mm S400 wheel against the Double Batmowheel 80mm

Batmo - .86Kg/s = 114lbs/min
Borg 80- .92Kg/s = 122lbs/min.

View attachment 38014

I did a similar test with a precision 75 and a 75 batmo ... The batmo lost by 20 at peak and by 100hp at 4000 rpm's , this was on a 6.4.

Im sure there will be a press release some where, some time discrediting the test and another test will be done by the builder of these wonder grenades saying how they "blow" away the competition.

Im sure there will be a press release some where, some time discrediting the test and another test will be done by the builder of these wonder grenades saying how they "blow" away the competition.

"We are reversing her from "suck".....to "blow"...." :hehe:

megamaid-spaceballs2-300x227.jpg

Cant believe no one has chimed in from Bullseye yet.

I ran one of their chargers for all of a few weeks. I will toss this link up on their facebook page and see what they say, what happens, etc.

For those on facebook: Update Your Browser | Facebook

You may have to like their page to see it but I am not sure how long this post will be up should they decide to take it down.

Last edited:
Not only do they explode without warranty, they also flow less and cost more. I'm sure CF classified will be filled soon.

BW got a little tired of the Batmowheel claims and has now matched up their cast 80mm S400 wheel against the Double Batmowheel 80mm

Batmo - .86Kg/s = 114lbs/min
Borg 80- .92Kg/s = 122lbs/min.

View attachment 38014

Taylor, in all seriousness can the source of this testing be confirmed/revealed? Thus far Bullseye has suggested clever photoshop. I have no opinion, just looking to get to the bottom of this.

If BW tested this I suppose there is nothing else to say. A better reply than "our competition photo shopped it" will hopefully follow suit.

Last edited:
Not only do they explode without warranty, they also flow less and cost more. I'm sure CF classified will be filled soon.

I've experienced 2 of those 3. Mine didn't stay together long enough to get any kind of flow rating :soap:

Taylor, in all seriousness can the source of this testing be confirmed/revealed? Thus far Bullseye has suggested clever photoshop. I have no opinion, just looking to get to the bottom of this.

PLease inform Bullseye that if this is photoshop then please reveal the real flow numbers for the crapmo's. My guess is this is the real numbers and they cant make money on crappy chargers if the real numbers are out in the public eye. Thats why no numbers have ever been released for these Awesome units!

Last edited:
PLease inform Bullseye that if this is photoshop then please reveal the real flow numbers for the crapmo's. My guess is this is the real numbers and they cant make money on crappy chargers if the real numbers are out in the public eye. Thats why no numbers have ever been released for these Awesome units!

I would estimate that is correct. Still would be interested to get it from the horse's mouth. But, as you've stated, lack of flow numbers would not indicate a response is likely.

Back