Minneapolis Moline hot farm tractor?

Theres a MM that pulls in our 9300# limited pro class as a Hot Farm tractor. Basically the class is a Super Farm class, 640 cubes, etc..

He fairs pretty well for being undercubed and a smaller turbo and 20.8x38's..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbXeoxQK2eQ"]ECITPA 9,300lb Limited Prostock Tractors in Osage, IA July 31 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

My dad runs a machine shop so we do have the ability to custom make most of the parts. I'd like to go with the cummins engine if possible... I guess I'll have to make some phone calls n find out for sure I'd I can run it in this class or not. RSieck do you what motor this guy is running? It looks like he's got it running pretty good

Rules look to me like the the make of engine and tractor must match.

Depending on how technical they are, we all know White tractors used Cummins, we all know White bought and for a while produced Moline tractor, and a great deal of G950 & G1050's came off the assembly line with a big WHITE emblem in the front grille. The serial number tag sometimes even said white on it.

I say build it. LOL

I know some models of Moline's and Olivers were painted red and only said White on them. Did they ever do that to 950 or 1050's?

Then the next thing, based entirely on the rules you posted, is why not start with a 610 cubic inch L10 Cummins? :poke:

I've caused my fair share of rule changes. LOL

My dad runs a machine shop so we do have the ability to custom make most of the parts. I'd like to go with the cummins engine if possible... I guess I'll have to make some phone calls n find out for sure I'd I can run it in this class or not. RSieck do you what motor this guy is running? It looks like he's got it running pretty good

I don't know, but I'll try to find out. He's been running the same tractor for better than 20 years too

I tried to upload a video of mine but it wouldn't let me. There's more than "just a little work" in that 585. Trust me. Maybe Roachie can post up one of my videos for me.

lol.. The Path is gonna get it this year, Him and Soupline should be tied for GN points at the moment with 2 hooks left, and Warpath has been almost unbeatable since BG

I know some models of Moline's and Olivers were painted red and only said White on them. Did they ever do that to 950 or 1050's?

Yes they did.
Canadian tractors had a red paint job. Model 1870 and 2270. There was a run of what they called the Heritage series that were Red ,White,and Blue. They were made in 1971. They did made just red and white G-950 , G1050, G1350. But the factory never kept up on how many were made. They were either yellow or red&white or red,white & blue. They are all very rare to find. I miss my G-1355.

Back