M&H Racemaster Tires Sizes by MandHtires.com

need a 32-33" DRAG RADIAL in a 17-18" wheel size that will be suitable and SAFE on the front of a 4wd.

While the tires you carry above fit the hieght we are looking for, when on the front of a 6000+ lb 4wd truck they are like trying to steer with marshmallow's!! Plus, you can't heat them up to utilize thier potential.

A 305/60/18 Drag Radial would be PERFECT in my book!

x2. another vote for 17s and 18s

i have been looking for a set of 325/60-18 drag radial, that would be a popular size seeing how lots of people run that size for there daily driving tire. just need something to be able to drive to the tracks

I have run these before but would like the same specs in a 32" OD tire.
(g) 390/40R17
And $300 ouch.$.02

Thats the size most of us run but with that small of a diameter the rpms get high even with 3.54s we need to find a company that makes 3.07 gears for the dana 70s like they used too have in non lockup no OD first gens

has there been any more thought put into a 32 of 33" drag radial?

Sorry not at this time. The links from the first post is the line up of tires we have for the 2010 racing season. We truly appreciate all of the suggestions. We do have numerous size that work for many driver setups - we are sorry if we can't accommodate all of you at this time. Thank you all for your continued support.

Best regards

I was just wondering if m & h has given any thought to a 33" drag radial for the 2011 line up? I know y'all must be getting ready for the 2011 product line?

Hello forum members,

Here are some links from our web site with the current sizes of various tires we sell.

Drag Radials

MH Racemaster Drag Radials

Cheater Slicks

MH Racemaster Cheater Slick (D.O.T)

Racing Slicks

Drag Slicks

Front Runners

Front Runners / Skinnies

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us anytime.

Best Regards,

MandHtires.com

Any idea when the 30/14.5-16 DOT Slick will be available? Had a set on order through Summit and they were back ordered 3 separate times. Web page still shows "temporarily out of stock"

Any idea when the 30/14.5-16 DOT Slick will be available? Had a set on order through Summit and they were back ordered 3 separate times. Web page still shows "temporarily out of stock"

Sorry, there is no date on that tire. We have been more focused on the 30/14.0-16 DOT Cheater Slick instead. If you need a pair please let us know so you can use your comp diesel discount.

Sorry, there is no date on that tire. We have been more focused on the 30/14.0-16 DOT Cheater Slick instead. If you need a pair please let us know so you can use your comp diesel discount.

Are those capable of holding up to the weight of the heavy 4 x 4 trucks a lot of us run? Especially in the front? I ask because I am looking into getting race tires for the very first time.

Back