Support for compd!

chromedome1

Diesel for life.
I would just like to thank competitiondiesel for the support of this ministry and growth of. THANKS! I would like to see this forum stay alive and bring hope to everyone in this tring time. Someone told me a few days ago this and think it is a great thought," times are as bad now as they will ever be for a Christian, and the best now they will ever be for a non-Christian". Something to think on!!!!!!!!!!!:thankyou2:

well chrome i would like to think so also.however some people just keep bashing christians any chance they get.we can keep praying for the lost.and yes thank you comp.

James 1:2-4
Count it Pure Joy when the enemy comes against you or when you fall into diverse temptations Knowing this , That the trying of our faith worketh patients. But let patience have her perfectwork,that ye maybe perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

I think this is standup what you guys are doing and would love to be a part of this.
Shane

Guys Tim and I just gave you a spot, when Chrome and I first talked about this, I kwew we had to be a part of it. This is a great way to share our faith.

Pray hard!

Back