APRIL 2nd- Last chance before Ennis

So who is the mystery truck? Or more like why do we have a truck that is a mystery in the 1st place.

Well guys I know I started this thread but I'm going to have to back out now. A few hours ago I was told that my aunt died so I'm going to be busy with family. I hope y'all have a great turn out and have a good time. I will be seeing everyone at Ennis next weekend. Tear it up and have fun. Also let me know how it goes.

they had to hire a shoe to come take you out. LOL

You must be talking about someone else. I have never won anything anywhere in any truck but one red light win that was actually a very close race. Might not even hang with the mystery truck but will have lots of fun in the process... regardless!

We will be there but the Red truck will not.
We had a set back that will keep us from running this weekend.
Sorry guys, but I will have a trophy with me for the winner.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Michael
HotRodDiesels

We are going to cancel the Texas Diesel Shootout for this weekend due to weather forecast.
See Yall next Month.

Michael Watkins/HotRodDiesels
David Lott/Diesel Innovations

We are going to cancel the Texas Diesel Shootout for this weekend due to weather forecast.
See Yall next Month.

Michael Watkins/HotRodDiesels
David Lott/Diesel Innovations

I was afraid that would happen. How about we do it the weekend after Ennis on Friday the 17th. I would say the 24th but that is the same weekend as Bash On The Bayou and I know a lot of people are going to that one.

Back