Torquezillion, a Camping World Truck built for Pikes Peak

Cody, I have always been highly impressed with the fabrication you guys turn out!!! Truly amazing work!!!

I would love to shoot Torquezillion for a feature article when it is done! Hopefully we can get together and get it in front of my Canon camera and lenses!
??? lovefabinc@gmail.com is the best place to reach me, Chris. Thanks bud!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That it will! And you guys know far more than I do, I just speculate on my keyboard. LOL

cdb0878d7dac07c5606a50c0ee81660a.jpg

59be52e56084b2a9052b8499b05006be.jpg

5322e7ae25114cb0f260da2b2b035def.jpg

Hot bridge pipe

That welding and fab work is all gorgeous so far! Where did the chassis come from? Who did the original build on the chassis? Did I miss that?

That welding and fab work is all gorgeous so far! Where did the chassis come from? Who did the original build on the chassis? Did I miss that?
It's a leftover Camping World Truck chassis. You can pick these up for under $8000 as rollers, and at 1800lbs make great project trucks.

I just googled some for sale and holy crap. That is genius. There are some for under $4000 complete minus drivetrain obviously.

I just googled some for sale and holy crap. That is genius. There are some for under $4000 complete minus drivetrain obviously.
Yep, lol. We are taking it to the next level, and the rules dictate .120" wall tubing for the weight of the truck, so we said **** it, and went nuts on the body too.

Ps....we have moulds and can make more parts ;)

Back