EFILive tuned Cummins hits 5,300 RPM

I must have missed the video where your truck reached 5,300 RPM. But don't bother posting that, Brayden has now run 5,500RPM with EFILive. :hehe:

Not to start ba war. But the video is in the dodge tech section, but my tach didn't stop at 4800. If I wanted to I could take it to 6000. Great job braydon.:eek:wned:

Ohhh I'm ready for this one!

popcorn_10000.jpg

No, that's not me LOL

volljari, as you saw, I congratulated your achievements when you posted the video, the winners out of all of this development between what EFILive and BullyDog have achieved this month is the Cummins racers. 2011 will be a great year for Cummins no matter who's side you are on.

Great work!!! I bow down to the long hours that the EFI crew and Brayden put in, my hats off. As Ross said a great day for all the Cummins end users. EFI is creating competition and this is making the rest raise their bar. The winner is the owner behind the wheel that has spend hard money and time on making his/her rig, a fun slice of life.

Last edited:
Sorry to come off so rash... Like I said Brayden great job. I know this will only push the envelope for the Cummins development.

Not to start ba war. But the video is in the dodge tech section, but my tach didn't stop at 4800. If I wanted to I could take it to 6000. Great job braydon.:eek:wned:

No need for wars at all....

The tach is screwed up as seen when it's idling, but no biggie. Brayden explained that part.

Everything will be put to the ground at TS, and many other events along the way this year i'm sure :)

Seems to be a good year for Cummins in general (for everyone), but i'm guessing this is pretty exciting (BIG) news to a pretty broad audience... while being slightly disturbing to a smaller group.

:eek:wned: ... not really. You hit 5000.. I hit 5300+ ;) You want to see a log of 5600? :D

Last edited:
:eek:wned: ... not really. You hit 5000.. I hit 5300+ ;) You want to see a log of 5600?

No great job. I was being sincere. About that the owned wasn't for you.. It was about the first post stating that EFI was the first to break rpm limiter when not to long ago I posted a video of it. Keep up the good work I sure nothing but positive things are to come.

I say congrats to Bully Dog and EFI for doing this:Cheer:

Have a good showing at TS Jarid

Last edited:
This maybe a noob question.. but, how high can you take the rpms on a fairly stock(tune/5" tbe) truck. I'm not suggesting anything crazy, but, would 3500 rpm be reasonable? or is that asking for trouble?

And would it even be worth it?

~edit~ Awesome Accomplishment, cant wait until this is released for the 6.7's

It was about the first post stating that EFI was the first to break rpm limiter when not to long ago I posted a video of it.
Sorry volljari, you've misread my post, I never specifically said EFILive was the 'first' to get past the rev limiter.

3500 is fine.. anything above that is marginal.. we put valve springs and push tubes in trucks when we do head studs typically. That way you are set.

Back