Anyone Looking For Gauges?

Price on isspro black face/ bezel and red pointer, 0-35 boost, 2000* pyro, and 0-30,000 rail pressure?

sent from my cellular deevice using Tapatalk

Yessir, guess I should have posted that also LOL

Price on isspro black face/ bezel and red pointer, 0-35 boost, 2000* pyro, and 0-30,000 rail pressure?

Nothing like pegging your 35# boost gauge then needing a higher one.

Nothing like pegging your 35# boost gauge then needing a higher one.

I liked growing up driving the cars that had the 85mph speedo they were much easier to bury the speedo on.

For what it is worth parents bought a baby blue 1978 f250 supercab with a campershell. Had like a 2.73 gear in the rear with a 460. It would wrap the speedo back around on the 10 LOL.

Holy crap you can peg a 35psi gauge. You must be a diesel legend.

I see the post went over your head Daniel, I was telling him to get a higher reading gauge so he doesn't have to buy one later.

I see the post went over your head Daniel, I was telling him to get a higher reading gauge so he doesn't have to buy one later.

Ok if you can make fun of my posts then I can add some humor to yours. Trying to have some fun. Geez.

Maybe he knows he'll never go beyond 35 psi.

Hell I wasn't worried about pegging a 35psi gauge with just minor tuning, what will a stock lb7 turbo push? LOL

Alright guys, I have gauge deals again. PM me or post up with your requests!

could I get a quote for Autometer ultralight

0-100 boost
0-100 fuel pressure

Is there any way I could get the boost gauge to say "drive" instead?

Quick price on something affordable boost pyro and trans temp fit 96 dodge auto.
No glow crap.

price on Isspro EV2 white with chrome bezel blue light. need a fuel pressure gauge

Lavon

Back