Winter front for a 2002 duramax

Mr.T

DPF's are gay
It's that time of year again and I'm on the hunt for a winter front, gm discontinued them so the dealer is no help, do any of you southerners have one you're not using or know where I can get a factory one? Even a good aftermarket grille/bumper cover would help. Thanks in advance

The one's for the 01-02s are very hard to find, I had to do some hefty tradework to get the one for my truck, and I'm still looking for one for my wife's truck... Best of luck to ya, and I'll keep my eye out for any extras

Found this but not sure if its the style your looking for.
0102chevwintergrillflat.gif

Products - Custom Truck Grilles Winter fronts, RZR Products, Tractor Attachments

Not really style I wanted but if I can't find anything else that's probably what ill get, thanks for the link

FIA makes one, I think its available in lots of places, thats what we have for her truck for now. I want to say I got that one thru Cabela's, but I don't remember that for a fact...

D@MN I justs tossed the one that came with my truck in the trash! It was made of vinyl. If you have an Amish community nearby hunt down their carriage shop and have one made. They should even be able to put snaps on the edges to fasten it with.

Last edited:
Back