Thanks Mumau Diesel-

It was a hell of a time, and I can see that Jeff, and Snedge will not let us live the early retirement down easily. :doh: That's ok though, I had to represent Grand Rock, and wanted to be in top shape for that. Seems everywhere we go after a race, the resturants are not quit sure how to handle this division 5 crew....:evil: and that's the way we like it.....

Snedge you need to make that 3 hour drive west to Ohio, and check out Grand Rock, I'll give ya the 5 cent tour, and hook ya up with a lunch too!

All I can say now is, is it August 9th yet?.....

I'm in. I'll bring my lil' brother Ed along. He welds and fabricates for us here. I'm sure he would enjoy seeing your manufacturing process. I ment to give you some stickers for that stack display too, but you guy's hit the road before me yesterday. I stuck around the room untill about 9:30 yesterday enjoying the A/C and watching the TV. I was in no hurry to head back to work. Tell Carl if he has any trouble finding his Cummins goodies to call me.

I'm in. I'll bring my lil' brother Ed along. He welds and fabricates for us here. I'm sure he would enjoy seeing your manufacturing process. I ment to give you some stickers for that stack display too, but you guy's hit the road before me yesterday. I stuck around the room untill about 9:30 yesterday enjoying the A/C and watching the TV. I was in no hurry to head back to work. Tell Carl if he has any trouble finding his Cummins goodies to call me.
:tree:smasher

Smasher, smasher, smasher, Sigh.............. You told me that you felt that your Pete ran plenty good and that after the diet it would be plenty fast.
That pretty much leaves me out. I'm not sure what all has been done to your engine, but lets do some math together OK?
Assuming your 3406B has moderate fuel pump adjustments, a lil' advance on the timing, stock injectors, and stock turbo you will be lucky to put 425 on the ground. Just guessing gross weight at 17500 that puts you in the low 19's. drop 1500 lbs your moving into the low 18's.
Is that plenty fast?

Last edited:
Smasher, smasher, smasher, Sigh.............. You told me that you felt that your Pete ran plenty good and that after the diet it would be plenty fast.
That pretty much leaves me out. I'm not sure what all has been done to your engine, but lets do some math together OK?
Assuming your 3406B has moderate fuel pump adjustments, a lil' advance on the timing, stock injectors, and stock turbo you will be lucky to put 425 on the ground. Just guessing gross weight at 17500 that puts you in the low 19's. drop 1500 lbs your moving into the low 18's.
Is that plenty fast?
:redx: Might as well be hauling a trailer behind it.....:doh:

who is funding this venture anyhow? im a poor mofo lookin to have alittle fun my footdraging brother has to many projects that arent going anywhere fast its easy to sit back and say do this and that try payin for it so ill make do with what i got

who is funding this venture anyhow? im a poor mofo lookin to have alittle fun my footdraging brother has to many projects that arent going anywhere fast its easy to sit back and say do this and that try payin for it so ill make do with what i got

See RD I told you he'd get pissed. :kick: I'm out.

snedge the picjosh posted this morn of don's little 56pete is along the lines of what i want to do so come back in ok i dontthink that little thing is 17500lbs

Back