Freaking contaminated fuel!

blackmega3500

Trucks up running beautiful yesterday then out of nowhere starts stumbling like a mother-f'r and chugging white smoke.

Struggling to maintain idle I limp it back home which is about 5 miles keeping no more than 30mph....

Hook up the snap on Verus, all cylinders are performing at 100 or 98/99 %. Run injector kill test and both 1 and 2 injectors are dumping stupid amounts of fuel. They're the only 2 that when killed reduces the stumbling and white smoke.

Just got off the phone with my fuel fill up station which I just used the morning prior and spoke with the store manager of the grocery stores fuel station. He's going to file a claim with Sedgwick and they'll file a claim through their company insurance. Apparently happens often enough they have a process in place to handle it.

$hit part is it must've been some seriously nasty fuel since I run my oem filter setup and the ad2-4g.

They don't run well on water, I hear. ;)

Had a rotary 12 valve once that got a load of H2o in it and it carried on, white smoking, banging popping, crackling, the whole gamut.
Drained it several times, limped to a station, dumped 911 in it and kept draining it and it came out of it fine.

Never saw the WIF light blink once.

Mark.

Sounds to me like one of the guys you've been taunting in the political section found out where you live.

Have you pulled a filter and dumped it to see for sure?

Not yet with the holiday and all, first on list of trouble shoot.

Didn’t get gasoline?

Plan on draining the tank and seeing what's what. Didn't put an in myself that's for sure, never know if a delivery guy messed up or not though

Sounds to me like one of the guys you've been taunting in the political section found out where you live.

Taunting? What's that!

They don't run well on water, I hear. ;)

Had a rotary 12 valve once that got a load of H2o in it and it carried on, white smoking, banging popping, crackling, the whole gamut.
Drained it several times, limped to a station, dumped 911 in it and kept draining it and it came out of it fine.

Never saw the WIF light blink once.

Mark.

This is my thought aswell. Forgot PS made that stuff, may give it a try.

I bet it's one of your cp3's coming apart and sent debri down the line. Didn't you recently have another hung injector?

I bet it's one of your cp3's coming apart and sent debri down the line. Didn't you recently have another hung injector?

I don't know, I'm wandering if some debris knocked loose from around the rail connections after the head gasket job. Especially being both 1 and 2 injectors being stupid at the same time. Just too coincidental.

I don't know, I'm wandering if some debris knocked loose from around the rail connections after the head gasket job. Especially being both 1 and 2 injectors being stupid at the same time. Just too coincidental.

So you filed a claim against somebody, and have not gotten to the cause of the problems yet you have started the process of a "claim"

I'll bet you received alot of participation trophies.

Does the fuel stop you've filed against know the list of recent issues of your truck? Did you blame them for the head gasket too?

So you filed a claim against somebody, and have not gotten to the cause of the problems yet you have started the process of a "claim"

I'll bet you received alot of participation trophies.

Does the fuel stop you've filed against know the list of recent issues of your truck? Did you blame them for the head gasket too?

Yet you filed a claim against somebody. Pointing the finger instead of looking in the mirror......

Dewsh.

Nancy Drew thanks for chiming in on the case!

You are often better served asking question lol....

Pulling this from a previously clean water separator on the AD2-4g is more than enough to justify a claim!

20180527_185124.jpg

Anything else you'd like to get schooled on sweet cheeks? How are the Hardy boys these days?

Last edited:
Clearly you look pretty in flashy things so the title fits you like your bedazzled trucker hat.

So wait a second, you've never seen me yet you think I'm pretty?

I don't even own a "trucker hat", bedazzled or otherwise.

CLEARLY, you are a special kind of stupid.

Back