HP Tuner MPVI3

Buddy of mine has a HP MPVI3 hes using to do tunes for his neon srt and says I can use it for my 6.4 :woohoo:

But everyone I talk to about tunes says they only write tunes for the sct :bang

curious if anyone has experience with this hp tuner and could point me in the right direction or help me sort out some basics like egr/dpf deletes for a sled pull.

Last edited:
no. its illeagal.

I mean thats just not reality.

You can delete for sled pull and for offroading.

Its also not illegal in alberta canada to do this where the truck is going to be.
The Difference Between DPF, DEF EGR Delete Kits | Park Muffler Edmonton Sherwood Park | Diesel Performance Upgrades.
"In Alberta, DPF delete kits are not illegal"

Please do your research before derailing all my posts by claiming something is illegal when its not, I'm not even an american, the EPA has no power here.

Last edited:
Justin Trudeau does. So..as long as you keep your pronouns in check... Anyway. In our country it's illegal. Call someone in Canada.

Justin Trudeau does. So..as long as you keep your pronouns in check... Anyway. In our country it's illegal. Call someone in Canada.

Its "only" illegal if you plan on driving it on public roads.

Nothing illegal about it for off-roading or sled pulls or driving around your farm property. Again, only if you take it on public roads, so if you don't do that, no law is being broken.

Thats not to say "I sometimes offroad with my truck" but rather "this truck only goes offroad or sled pulls and you trailer it back n forth with another truck so its not on public roads"

Again the only thing that is illegal is driving this truck on public roads as far as I'm aware for usa laws since every sled pull 6.4 in the united states will be egr/dpf deleted at the very least, legally, since its not on public roads.

I'd be down to talk about this in private if anyone would prefer but seems a lil silly to me to be suggesting offroading or sled pulls are illegal, cuz they all have their emissions removed... Where are these guys gathering and talking online if forums like this don't talk about offroading or sled pulls?

Back