Poncis Diesel Drag/dyno Day

Ya what did Ponci, winslett, or tom collins run? I heard Ron A went like 11.66?

I think Brad ran in the 11.6's, but don't remember for sure.

Adam had a low 12sec pass, he has some wierd issues going on with his truck. He only had the one pass and he had to leave due to an emergency.

Tom broke on his first pass, he stripped the splines on his forward planetary gear, but Brad did an awesome job :rockwoot:at getting him back on the road. He pulled the tranny and went through it while everybody else was partying at the shop. Tom managed to get on the dyno sunday and put down something like 578/1200 :nos:

The blue sub ran a 11.66@115.8mph with a 1.64 60ft. I was really happy that it dynoed well for a single 64.80-71 and a 160 pump fuel only. 634hp and 1137trq.

I would like to thank every one at Ponci's. We are going back tonight to pick my truck up. Sunday after we were done on the dyno I took Brad and Chris' step Dad Paul for a little ride and I broke the intermediate shaft in the tranny. Brad stayed late again, we got the tranny out and found the problem. We went home and Brad had the tranny put back together ready for us to stab by tues night. Hopefully my truck didn't take up too much space. Brad's event is the best one of the year and we always look forward to it and can't wait for next year. Can't express how much we love the Ponci's. I will bring the Margaritas tonight Brad while we get my truck back together. :chug: Thanks for posting the Board from the dyno also.

Back