NADM 2wd

WHAT! You didn't get the letter from GM with the updated part?!
I called cousin Bobby (Lutz) and explained to him some of the problems that we were experiencing, smoke, fuel in the crank, pigeon toe, over heating,...etc. The next day he sent out a letter to all 2wd owners with the upgraded part (same part# just has an A at the end).
I'll call him today and get you one!

Ummmmmm, are we far enough off topic now???

WHAT! You didn't get the letter from GM with the updated part?!
I called cousin Bobby (Lutz) and explained to him some of the problems that we were experiencing, smoke, fuel in the crank, pigeon toe, over heating,...etc. The next day he sent out a letter to all 2wd owners with the upgraded part (same part# just has an A at the end).
I'll call him today and get you one!

Ummmmmm, are we far enough off topic now???

:rockwoot:I think you made it.

I,m going to get the 2wd chassy out of the trailer tomorrow and get in the garage if I can find some help.Then I,ll start taking pic of all the progress we make.
Are we back on subject yet.:poke:

Dale

199_1_1.jpg

Finnally got the markers

Dale

We all have to learn some time I guese you can teach a old dog some new tricks:hehe::woohoo:

Dale

you guys are really making me want to start looking for a 2wd tube chassis truck to build a truck with......i know where a few are setting in ohio that would be great candidates........

It is cheaper to buy one already biult you would have to make shure you find one with a full size body for NADM and DHRA rules. It is going to be like driving a oversized minirod I mis mine I puled it for 25years this is close to it doing wheely's and blowing smoke what more can you ask for O ye winning the lottrey to build it would help.

Dale

It is cheaper to buy one already biult you would have to make shure you find one with a full size body for NADM and DHRA rules. It is going to be like driving a oversized minirod I mis mine I puled it for 25years this is close to it doing wheely's and blowing smoke what more can you ask for O ye winning the lottrey to build it would help.

Dale

Buckey Modified 2WD pulling trucks.......they make great candidates and there is 3 or 4 setting in my area that havent been ran in years.......drop a decent 12 valve down into it and let'er roll........i can just see this not flying at the county fair when i showed up to run with the blower trucks.......but its just a little 6 cylinder.........

I cant wait to see somerockn 2wd! I think it would be cool for a 2ed mod to go out a woop up on Scheids and Haisleys mod truck!

I,m just hoping to run with them althow it would be cool to beat them once in awhile

LOGANSTANFORTH you might have to gear up the ratio alittle to get the tire speed.

Anthony I can't wait eather to get her finnished.Long way to go.
Still not working 5 to 6 weeks left maybey before the Doc will let me go back to work.

Dale

It is going to be different I think the growd will like it wheelies and smoke what more woud a person want.

Dale

Hopefully the "Smoke Showing" 2wd of Fireman450's will be pulling this weekend in Hart Co. You guys come out and watch and wish us luck!!!

Back