Hpfp150

Diesel Freak

I have an older "brushed" HPFP 150 on my truck.

Last winter it froze up. I was able to get it thawed out, and also took it apart to get the water out of the motor.

I cleaned it all up, and put it back together. It has been running great (must be all the Ultra Grey RTV I used on re-assembly)

But now it is finally starting to make some noises.

So my question is, how screwed am I with regards to the warantee (have no clue what the warantee is) as I completely dissasembled the unit to get the truck back on the road last winter.

I have an older "brushed" HPFP 150 on my truck.

Last winter it froze up. I was able to get it thawed out, and also took it apart to get the water out of the motor.

I cleaned it all up, and put it back together. It has been running great (must be all the Ultra Grey RTV I used on re-assembly)

But now it is finally starting to make some noises.

So my question is, how screwed am I with regards to the warantee (have no clue what the warantee is) as I completely dissasembled the unit to get the truck back on the road last winter.

Well first what is your serial number? That will tell me all I need to know about your pump.

If your pump is out of wnty, we have this option as well for the older motors.

Motor update info Copied off another site:

We have been talking about a motor update program for the units that still have the serviceable brush motor. This program would allow....

FASS SN#: xxxx - 4930

HPFP (150 GPH) SN#: xxx - 912

HPFP (95 GPH) SN#: xxxx - 1017

.....and older (lower numerically) to be eligible for an update to the new EM-1001 motor (and updated T-block for the FASS) at a reduced price. We are going to offer this upgrade for ($175.00) for the FASS and ($195.00) for the HPFP (New/Better billet hanging bracket needed for HPFP install).

We will require a $50 core for the FASS and HPFP. All cores will be refunded when the older motors, motor bases (and T-block for FASS) arrive at DPP for inspection. All cores are subject to verification. Only serviceable motors will be accepted in this campaign. DO NOT JUST SEND IN YOUR UNIT! IT WILL BE REFUSED IF IT DOES NOT HAVE A DEALER ISSUED RMA#. ALSO a SN# will be needed.

We will also be offering a 4 year warranty covering these new motors. New warranty paperwork will be sent out with each motor replacement. The customer will need to fill this out and return it to us along with a purchase receipt. This new 4 year warranty will cover the motor ONLY. The customer will have 30 days from date of purchase to send in the registration card with a copy of the sales receipt.

Part numbers to use when contacting your dealer:

RP-1001 (FASS 95 GPH) $175.00 + Core $50.00

RP-1002 (FASS 150 GPH) $175.00 + Core $50.00

RP-1001-HPFP (95 GPH HPFP) $195.00 + Core $50.00 (New SN# will be issued)

RP-1002-HPFP (150 GPH HPFP) $195.00 + Core $50.00 (New SN# will be issued)

(Let them know this is for the motor update campaing)

This is our way of saying thank you for sticking with FASS through the years!

Pump Serial # 00224

I got no info registered on that number and it was built late 2004. You will be looking at option B I got posted. You can use our dealer locator to find a delaer....just have them call me on this and we will get you fixed up.

Closest Dealer is Taps Truck Accessories in Paso Robles. Or I may go through Rip...I will let you know.

Doesnt really matter what dealer you use, its going to be a drop ship. Rip/Bill has done several of these with me already. :thankyou2:

Back