DIESEL MOTORSPORTS.US -Supporting Sponsors List- 2014

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
:evil Dayum good to see the number of supporting sponsors on the list growing!

I believe Diesel Motorsports.US is working tirelessly to expand its reach and gearing towards a much broader market- mainstream if you will.:clap:

Dayum good to see. The sponsors list count is 25 and still counting !!

Keep up the pace guys and you will crack that barrier down and help get Diesel Racing/Pulling even more mainstream attention!!:Cheer:

WAY TO GO!!!!!! :thankyou2: For your efforts!!!!!

What excites me about Ron, Gene, and NADM is that they are bringing in Mainstream racing company’s. I believe that mainstream is seeing the potential of diesel as a demographic public relation draw. I was chastised by NHRA’s head of competition at PRI about extreme, excessive smoke, and if I did, then I would not be allowed to compete in NHRA classes.

What excites me about Ron, Gene, and NADM is that they are bringing in Mainstream racing company’s. I believe that mainstream is seeing the potential of diesel as a demographic public relation draw. I was chastised by NHRA’s head of competition at PRI about extreme, excessive smoke, and if I did, then I would not be allowed to compete in NHRA classes.

Lemme ask ya since your rail has yet to touch the tarmac- why even post about your worries on excessive smoke? Furthermore it will be up to the track to issue any sort of complaint, even then if your rail isn't bellowing smoke then why worry so much about it? You certainly like to put the wagon before the horses. Your worried about who is gonna be in the next lane- worried about excessive smoke that you claim NHRA is complaining about- dude- focus on the matter you have at hand- GET THAT RAIL RUNNING and start making laps then concentrate towards the current records that are out there. Your too phuckin busy worried about these other meaningless details- constantly distracted by what your friends are buying and planning to do- ontop of these "programs" that you're involved with- and your forgetting the matter at hand! YOUR RAIL SITTING IDLE!

:Cheer: I say this in all true kindness.

Here's my take- I'll worry about excess smoke when the long arm of the NHRA law stops by my pit and says that's enough. Till then- bottles will be opened and spray spray spray- away!!!!$.02

Lemme ask ya since your rail has yet to touch the tarmac- why even post about your worries on excessive smoke? Furthermore it will be up to the track to issue any sort of complaint, even then if your rail isn't bellowing smoke then why worry so much about it? You certainly like to put the wagon before the horses. Your worried about who is gonna be in the next lane- worried about excessive smoke that you claim NHRA is complaining about- dude- focus on the matter you have at hand- GET THAT RAIL RUNNING and start making laps then concentrate towards the current records that are out there. Your too phuckin busy worried about these other meaningless details- constantly distracted by what your friends are buying and planning to do- ontop of these "programs" that you're involved with- and your forgetting the matter at hand! YOUR RAIL SITTING IDLE!

:Cheer: I say this in all true kindness.

Here's my take- I'll worry about excess smoke when the long arm of the NHRA law stops by my pit and says that's enough. Till then- bottles will be opened and spray spray spray- away!!!!$.02

pot-calling-kettle-black-2.jpg

Back