BMDMAX is just Mean.....

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Boy goes up to Chattanooga and puts the whoopin on the ricers and pony car crowd on fuel only, and then goes and squeezes to add insult to injury LOL

Way to go man! :woohoo:

MVM, Bean's and Truck'n put on a great event and it was fun hanging with David and Mike on the DPM Dynojet. It was nice that David allowed me to try a few different versions that JK had setup and the current race tune is sweet. I took a crew of guys from MVM for a ride after the event, I had four 250 pound guys jammed in the truck that wanted to see what it could do. We get out on the main drag and I roll into it with the truck getting loose while blasting up to 80 MPH. I guess a fast diesel feels so different from the import jobs that they were just blown away. We then did a pull on the highway up to 130 and attempted a boosted launch that turned into a 300 foot burnout. LOL

We also had a few F-bodies and some Stangs show up that made some decent numbers on the dyno. A couple of them in the mid 400's. Of course we laid down the smack by about 140 ponies on just fuel and then blew it wide open by over 300 bills on the bottle with the truck. Kennedy's tune just delivers the goods big time.

Made a few believers out of diesel power.

We also saw a funny episode of everybodys favorite "Your dyno is Crap" show when a rice boy made a mad powah run of 124 HP in his turboed Civic. He was wicked pissed, claiming the dyno operator ran the car wrong, that the dyno was junk, etc.

Then he asks the dyno operator, "Well, how much boost did it make on the rollers?". David says "I did not see a boost gauge in the car?" Guys says, "Well I don't have one". LMFAO. Guess he figured we could just pull a number out of our azz.....

Nice job, I think people are starting to get how bad diesels really are.:rockwoot: . Glad you put the smack down on the ricers:bow:

Nice Brandon :thankyou2:

....just thinking, I'm guessing your truck makes MORE HP (& Tq) @ 1,000 rpm than his car @ 5,500 rpm. LOL

If you see this rig on the road make sure you flee from the mad powah it will lay down!

attachment.php

LOL

I think we can take him in the Duramax... ;)

Attachments

• car show 7-29-06 025 (Custom).jpg
    car show 7-29-06 025 (Custom).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
I have wanted to go hit up one of the local Dodge hemi gasser dyno events around here. Would that be not nice lol?

Back