Installing new tuning file into Autocal?

tcalvin

I've got an Autocal from Hardway, and I'm having trouble installing a new file Ryan made for me. I seem to have it loaded into the Autocal, but when I try to flash the truck I get an error code $0502. Was curious if anybody here could help point me in the right direction. I emailed Hardway yesterday evening, but I haven't heard back. I don't have time during business hours normally to have someone walk me through it over the phone. I feel like I've probably missed a step somewhere along the way.

I had the same problem with hardway and after a couple months of can't get a hold of anybody went to a new tuner, all good.

I had the same problem with hardway and after a couple months of can't get a hold of anybody went to a new tuner, all good.

I appreciate the input, but I'm not gonna jump ship just yet. I just need some help figuring out what went wrong. I got the new file from Ryan, rather quickly, and it's only been one business day since I sent the email.

I'll try to call them tomorrow to see if I can get some assistance. Might need someone use Team Viewer and walk me through the process. It's just nearly impossible for me to squirrel off during business hours due to how slammed I am at work lately.

That code means the auto cal is not configured for the controller

I believe I need the proper .bbx configuration, but I'm not sure where to get it. If it was already in my autocal, I must have deleted it. All I got in the email from Milliken was a .ctz tune file; which wouldn't fit in the autocal with my old tunes on it; so I deleted the original .ctz file I had in the autocal to make room for the new file. I know it's something I've done incorrectly or a missed step, I just don't know what exactly. That's why I need some help.

Back