Finally found a nice 5 speed tdi golf.....

Well the TDI is built and tested. 15.03 pass at redding this weekend.had some tuning issues that had me on my toes but it loaded on the trailer under its own power and we drove it back to the track from the hotel for the after party! All is well! Nitrous next!
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

That was you in Redding? That made me want to mod my 01 TDI. That was an awesome car. Congrats on the passes and the dyno numbers.

That was my little red Chevy in the pits in Siskiyou Diesel's section.

That was you in Redding? That made me want to mod my 01 TDI. That was an awesome car. Congrats on the passes and the dyno numbers.

That was my little red Chevy in the pits in Siskiyou Diesel's section.

Yup! If ya need any pointers just hit me up! I think the hp&tq is higher then what I pulled on the dyno.I had just driven my huge megacab 4 hours and hopped in a car I had just finished building that morning! Classic! Should have ran it in 4th gear and started the dyno runs earlier. no biggie. That 15.03 I ran was a 4th gear run. I'll keep Dorking around on it. Its a fun little fast project while I'm crawling along with a rail I'm building.

Little under hood shot...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372093493905.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372093493905.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 0
i have a leftover set of race 520 II's nozzles I ran a 14.6 when I had these in my 03 golf.
150 bucks shipped...

Back