Place order, pay......and wait???

12vanthony

No idea what Im doing
When a guy orders a part when is it supposed to come? Or when is some info on the status expected to be available?

I ordered 2-8-15

Called 2-13-15 to check status and was told it was a drop ship and it most likely has already shipped and would be forwarded tracking info asap.

Never got tracking info.

Called 2-16-2015 to check status again, was told I would have tracking info by the end of the day.

Never got it.

Called 2-17-2015 to inquiry again. Was told a office person would call me back in a few min, never heard back.

I informed you guys on 2/13 I was in a bit of a bind and if it had not shipped I would need to cancel and would drive to cummins bridgeway to get the part to get going again but was assured it had probably shipped.

It has now been 10 days since I placed my order and I have no idea if it has shipped, if it has where it is, or when I can expect to receive the package. I am now beginning to get a bit annoyed with the whole deal.

Ape Chit over what? My girls showed me today where they sent him a email when he ordered explaining that the backorder. They also showed me where they were in contact with him Monday before he started this thread. We are far from flawless, but he was well notified of the backorder.

Was never notified of a back order, was just told you guys where requesting tracking and would get it to be as soon as possible. I did get the email and the part is on its way. However the email was not at 9am, it was 4pm. Non the less it's on its way.

f6f0b52826f1938687580f318f218f35.jpg

Order #806
I am sorry for the inconvenience. I am trying to get you a exact date I have been told 7-14 days. Yes I am working on this first thing this morning. admin Feb 18th 2015 @ 9:04 AM

Here is the email sent at 9:04am. Just want you to know I wasn't lying to you. She has multiple emails sent to you throughout the time period. Sorry the item was delayed, but that was a delay by manufacturer. Thanks

Last edited:
Its kinda bull**** to bring this to a forum. Its a personal matter. Now, i hope it doesnt happen, but a person is going to think twice before ordering from this guy for no reason. **** happens. Get over it. And further more, its a damn cummins part. If you were in dire need of it, ever think of cutting out the middle man? Like it was life or death or something

If you read the OP you'd see I spent quite a bit of time calling and emailing to get updates without getting anywhere, hence the post. To me it is more than a personal matter, it is also not the first time this happened to me from this vendor and other people I know.

Rawdog, I was polite and explained the situation and he explained his. Do you see me bashing him on here? Absolutely not. Everything moved along just fine. There are reviews on Amazon, Google, ect. You telling me you can't make a post about an issue on an open forum where the vendor is a sponsor?

I ordered 3 parts from 3 vendors on Saturday, received 2 by Wednesday. If would have known it would have been two weeks I would have went another route.
Also the first time I called I said that I would cancel and go elsewhere if it had not shipped but was reassured that it was. This was not the first and only route I took in resolving the issue.

Rawdog your opinion is noted and appreciated as this is an open forum.

Last edited:
You typing in this thread in a negative way towards a vendor who has no evidence of being a douchebag is bashing my friend!

I don't see where he is being a douche bag since they claimed to have shipped it and didn't.

I am sort of in the same boat. No info on website saying it was on back order, that was a month ago. Called yesterday and was told possibly be another month.

My email account is messed up so i have no idea about what emails they have sent. Changed email over the phone yesterday and was supposed to get a receipt sent to that email. Still nothing.

I wish their website would say when something is on back order.

Back