Anarchy EFI Live CF banning sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

phale

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We have decided to celebrate our rather ceremonial banning from cummins forum with a sale to all comp d members. All levels of our autocal are $600 until 1-15-13 when you call and order. Please ask for the comp d special.

Yeah, i'm a paying vendor on that site and got a PM warning me about advertising...WTF is up with that chit???

It was pretty good, I think they deleted 6 or seven threads in less than 24 hours. If this place ever gets sold to autoguide we are all screwed.

Thats why I would not pony up. Wasn't really the money, just knew how they were even to their vendors.

Last edited:
That pissed me off when they did that, i have been following that thread and talking to Phil since it started. Thats why i started a profile over here. O well

There are a couple of select 'members/vendors' you can thank for that over on CF.... It's BS even how they treat the paying members...

let me re-phrase - PAYING VENDORS. It's garbage over there. I'm awaiting their response to severeal deleted threads - and the warnings to MY CUSTOMERS for posting up good things about me that they have receive via PM. Right now, gave em a choice to reinstate the threads, apologize to my customers or give me my money back. It's bull**** and i've had enough after i read what the 'super mod' told my cusotmer in a PM. Not only was I pissed, but my customer is as well. Broke NO stated rules - just boiled down to someone didn't like him posting good things.

Sorry to thread jump - but I have a lot to ***** about on that forum. This one is MUCH better to be a vendor on in terms of treatment and rules.

That pissed me off when they did that, i have been following that thread and talking to Phil since it started. Thats why i started a profile over here. O well

Also why I made a profile here! Btw Phil i want to start data logging with the two tunes you guys wrote for me, but im not sure if i want to push my stock head studs that far. Can you pm me a quote for arp 425's for my 06 cummins?

I've been banned several times from CF, even as a vendor.... angry. Good luck with the sale! :)

Also why I made a profile here! Btw Phil i want to start data logging with the two tunes you guys wrote for me, but im not sure if i want to push my stock head studs that far. Can you pm me a quote for arp 425's for my 06 cummins?

Ryan, I shot you a text. Thanks

It was pretty good, I think they deleted 6 or seven threads in less than 24 hours. If this place ever gets sold to autoguide we are all screwed.

nope... my home forum was sold to autoguide and we started an exact replica within 24hrs. imported everybody's join date/post count/etc.

the original site was an expensive ghost town for autoguide!

members make a forum, not the owners :D

I just got banned too! ...was in an open forum and someone asked where to get a flange. I said I have some. :banned:
To my knowledge NONE of the forum vendors sell such a flange anyway! :bang

It won't be long until those who are seeking help, answers and some knowledge are going to say "where did they go?"

I just got banned too! ...was in an open forum and someone asked where to get a flange. I said I have some. :banned:
To my knowledge NONE of the forum vendors sell such a flange anyway! :bang

Haha that sucks but is funny at the same time. That place is a mess!

Ha ha ha yeah I got a message after saying how I got my EFI from Anarchy and what I felt about it (awesome as hell) and that I would post up my mileage stuff ha ha. Otwell that's also why I started one here ha ha.

I just seen this thread and wow,that is bs.I asked to have my account deleted of there a while back and you would of thought I was asking for a million $$$.

I believe today will be my last day on CF for a while,everything that has happen in the past week has really made the picture clear how immature people are.

I have been waiting to get the ban hammer since I'm the Fleece cheerleader for cf haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back