"Diesels in Dark Corners" Truck and Tractor Pull, White Plains, GA

ryanihw350

1stGENPULLER
“Diesels in Dark Corners” Truck and Tractor Pull in White Plains, GA at the Liberty Truck and Tractor Pull Track. November 12th & 13th.

Friday Pull will be an Open test and tune pull from 6pm till 10pm. $5 admission, $5 a hook!
Saturday Pull will start at 2pm! Gates open at 9am. $10 gate admission (Pullers get in free), $25 per Hook!
Diesel truck classes are:
Work Stock, 2.6, 2.8, and Outlaw (8250lb weight limit).
Other classes include 12,500lb Farm stock tractor, 10,500lb Hot farm tractor, 2x2 & 4x4 Gas Trucks.
Payouts will be awarded and updated on our website. Rules will also be on website soon.
LATP

I am waiting on a little bit more money to confirm the payouts for sure but the plan is to payout 1st-$300, 2nd -$150, 3rd-$75 for W.S.,2.6, 2.8 and Outlaw. I have enough sponsorship promises but not enough money in the hands.
There may be more money if we have some extra sponsor money come in before the pull.

Last edited:
Hotel Info: The Lodge on Lake Oconee Hotel has room discount for $89 a night for Nov 12th and Nov 13th, it is regularly $160. It is a nice Hotel and about 18min from the track. This is usually where everyone stays at. Mention the Truck and Tractor pull for the Discount! Here is the link for the Hotel: Lake Oconee Hotel | The Lodge On Lake Oconee | Lake Front Hotel Eatonton Georgia

Here are the event sponsors: Alligator Performance, DP-Tuner, SouthBend Clutch, Leadfoot Diesel Performance, Green’s Diesel Performance, Suncoast Transmission, O&C Fuel Injection&Turbo, , McCommons Funeral Home, Johnson Equipment, H&H Industrial, NAPA-Greensboro, Morris Wrecker & Truck Repair, and Askew Appliance.

jt im honestly not sure yet havent seen where it is havent actually had time to look but i know im leaving friday morning is all i can tell you so far

Ill be there with 2 pullers. Hopefully I wont blow my stacks off this time, and I can find the right gear.

Back