Noob in Louisiana!

shane.f

Heeello lady's n gents!
I'm new to the forums and fairly new to diesels ( modern anyways) my last diesel rig was a M1120A4 8x8 500hp Cat backed by an Allison and my personal Rig was a 96 CC 4x4 7.3PSD with a 5 speed it had the norm 4"TBE, CAI, TS 6 position chip stacked with a super chip and some hotter injectors nothing too fancy.

I'm in the market for a 06\07 Megacab 4x4 and it will either have or will soon have after purchased: a built 48RE, Studs, Air Dog2, 110# springs, exergy 100% over, EFI live, duals or a stroker CP3, twins (stocker/s475 or 63/s480) those are 2 different trucks I'm looking at now and I'll prob add a Cam, one piece Drive shaft 4-6" lift on 35s.

Well that's what I'm looking for and a little about me is I'm retired from the Army (medically) and have a small family I'm not looking to blow smoke on everyone or pull huge loads. I want a fun fuel efficient(compared to gas counterparts) daily driver that makes good usable HP/Tq that I can tinker on in my free time.
Thanks for having me

Ugh if my severance check would just show up I could hurry up and go check these two rigs out ive been eyeing! My patience is wearing thin with my rich Uncle Sam!!!

Back