Smarty UDC Custom Tune Pro Software!! Interesting!!

Due out next month for the 2010-2016, later for the earlier models.

So the VP stuff will never be out in other words. Be ready for more of the "It isn't ready to release yet but I promise you big things. It will be worth the wait". I hope I am wrong but hearing excuses for 5+ years makes it hard to believe.

From what i am hearing the touch will be required in order to run the pro tuning? Any truth to this? The SSR will not have all the options of the Pro Tuning.

So the VP stuff will never be out in other words. Be ready for more of the "It isn't ready to release yet but I promise you big things. It will be worth the wait". I hope I am wrong but hearing excuses for 5+ years makes it hard to believe.

Us VP guys arta be used to it by now LOL

Bob Wagner said:
Marco is reworking the software's to allow higher rpm and more fueling.

I never stated that a Pro version software will load into any other smarty product.

Just want to make that clear.

This is what was said on cf. The hptuners dyno results thread over there has more info

Having seen Pro UDC demoed on a truck it's hard not to want to use it to do tuning. Being able to make real time changes is a real time saver.

Paul

In sitting down with Marco and seeing his demo last week, this looks very promising. No ecm unlock junk needed on the 2010-2016 and fast 4.5 minute flashes. Throw on the change tunes on the fly options and its more exciting.

What about data logging Rob?

At first when asked, he said "all limiters are removed," then it turned into Marco is reworking to allow for more fuel and higher rpms later on in the conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that's good. But why are they just now doing this. The 03-05 have been asking for this for years. Seems like they are bring a little to much to the table a little to late.

Well that's good. But why are they just now doing this. The 03-05 have been asking for this for years. Seems like they are bring a little to much to the table a little to late.

It covers model years 99-16, not just 03-05. If, for example, what they develop for 10-12 and 13+ can be applied in some form or fashion to all model years that's smarty supports, should they not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any info on the options for the older vp trucks? Just curious what all we can do with it. If it doesn't do much more than my old S02, than I'll just keep what I've got..

Back