Fummins twins

The 1.10 is better suited for towing, the 1.32 is towing/performance size.

My flange was actually a 3.5" ID so it just fits right in.

i think i would be better off with the 1.32 housing. As far as the flange i havent measured just the flange but its a stock downpipe so i assume its the same as yours.

You can't really see it but if you look, there is a plate that uses the studs on the exhaust manifold.

The plate runs from the lower studs on 4-6. That plate is welded to the hot pipe's T6 flange. That supports the primary while letting it move with the rest of the system to a degree.

You can't really see it but if you look, there is a plate that uses the studs on the exhaust manifold.

The plate runs from the lower studs on 4-6. That plate is welded to the hot pipe's T6 flange. That supports the primary while letting it move with the rest of the system to a degree.

yep i see it now. I like it, simple but effective

Are you going to have any clearance issues with the A/C in the ford? I'm piecing together twins for my fummins build and want to retain my A/C. Otherwise my wife will kill me! Haha.

-French

Are you going to have any clearance issues with the A/C in the ford? I'm piecing together twins for my fummins build and want to retain my A/C. Otherwise my wife will kill me! Haha.

-French

I should get my hands in my turbo kit in a few weeks. It will be a 66 over a S480. It retains a/c and is build for a 99-07 superduty. I'll get some pics for you

where did you buy the tight radius cast elbow that comes out of the primary and feeds up to the secondary? I looked on your page of suppliers but didn't see it in anybody parts list.

Thanks
Jeremy

That setup wont fit if you have an AC box in a Ford. I have built quite a few of them for conversions and there is a couple places that you are going to be all over that heater box especially right around the vband outlet on the 475.

That setup wont fit if you have an AC box in a Ford. I have built quite a few of them for conversions and there is a couple places that you are going to be all over that heater box especially right around the vband outlet on the 475.

197360_10150160224070850_777585849_8250187_7753526_n.jpg

I had to cut a piece of the heat shield away, other than that they went in fine.

Back