Spyder taillights

cerickson

fullpull108
Been looking at getting led taillights for the wife's 06 dodge. Looked at recons but them darn things are pricey. So did some looking and I found some taillights made by spyder. Question I have is does anybody else have spyder lights on their trucks. If so how is the fit and finish? All I've seen bout recon is that they are hit and miss. Just can't see paying 300 bucks for lights that mite not work good. Any help greatly appreciated.

If you are wanting smoked, they are not as dark as recon. I got a set at first to save money but they were too clear, I wanted a dark smoked so I had to buy recons anyway LOL

I've got spyders in my '01 and love them and I had a set in my old toyota pickup, loved them too. They fit nice and worked perfect. Can't say for a 3rd gen but just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in

Eric or Chase when you put the new taillights in did you have to use a new led flasher? Or did you put in a resistor? I just want to have all my ducks in a row when i install the lights. I don't want that annoying quick blinkinig turn signal. All help greatly appreciated.

Back