3rd Gen Cowl Hood

Red Sleeper

Where is the best place to buy a cowl hood? Looking for my 05 CR.

LMC seems to always have inflated prices on body parts compared to other internet searches. Are all these hoods stamped at one factory then purchased by dealers, so fitment is going to be a gamble either way?

Thanks for the link. I like that cowl hood better than the others I have found. It's smooth all the way up the cowl and doesn't have the weird offset at the top like others.

It is fiberglass though. Don't think that will work for me.

i had the SS hood on my 04 1500. was great! needed some finish work for best fit and to make the paint look great. https://www.abcexclusive.com/dodge_01_main.htm
I had never found a cowl hood that was smooth all the way across, I'm gonna buy that one on that link for my other truck when I get one for it!
Thanks for the link. I like that cowl hood better than the others I have found. It's smooth all the way up the cowl and doesn't have the weird offset at the top like others.

It is fiberglass though. Don't think that will work for me.

02-08 Dodge Ram SRT10 Hood|Cervini’s I just put this hood on my white 03 truck, fits good, it is fiberglass but it does not flex or wave its solid.

Back