f450 with sct

white06lbz

My friend has a 08 ford f450 and bought a sct livewire from a friend that had a f350. Truck has some added power but not like we thought it should. truck is only showing 20-27lbs of boost with tuner on extreme. This seems low with a programmer. He just had both turbos replaced under warranty. Is there a differnece between f350 and f450 models. Also he has not installed the delete kit for the dpf.

stock tunes on livewire, I told him to send it off for custom tune. Any recommendations on who does custom tunes for sct and good on f450's? Also we pulled the air filter out and ran it open down the road and experienced no improvments.

I've got an H&S on my truck too, huge power improvements, recently put the sinister diesel intake horn on too, it gets rid of the egr valve/throttle body, didn't notice much as far as horsepower, I've only known one guy with the sct on a 6.4, runs ok, better mileage with canned tunes than the H&S. The F450 is rated at 325 and 550 compared to the typical 350-600 that the 250-350's have from the factory, I also hear good things about River City Diesel tuning

stock tunes on livewire, I told him to send it off for custom tune. Any recommendations on who does custom tunes for sct and good on f450's? Also we pulled the air filter out and ran it open down the road and experienced no improvments.

Eric at Innovative Diesel or Matt at Gearhead performance.

Back