Roll Call for NADM's Spring Nationals

This race is shaping up to be one of the biggest diesel events in Texas. I am getting a lot of calls from people all over the country heading this way this weekend. We are going to have our hospitality area set up for this race.

This race is shaping up to be one of the biggest diesel events in Texas. I am getting a lot of calls from people all over the country heading this way this weekend. We are going to have our hospitality area set up for this race.

I think you are over exaggerating a bit. Lol. Denton is never big event. It's a average size usually.

LOL so of the three major events Diesel only events in Texas this is some how one of the biggest?

You obviously have not been to any of the Ennis events...

TX Race

You guys make me fill poor! I need to take the rest of the day off and go see about getting me a free phone and a government issue credit card. I didn't make anywhere near 90k and have had a ball racing with you rich folks. I guess the cost of living is a lot less here in Ohio. My kids need shoes but so does the dragster...... choices.

You guys make me fill poor! I need to take the rest of the day off and go see about getting me a free phone and a government issue credit card. I didn't make anywhere near 90k and have had a ball racing with you rich folks. I guess the cost of living is a lot less here in Ohio. My kids need shoes but so does the dragster...... choices.

Meh. I got houses to pay for, girl to support. hardwood floors to install very freaking soon. ;-) One of these days I'll have money not going to "something".

Back