1.75" Drill Bit

Ghostman

24v crazy
Who has one that I can borrow or can I send you a piece and you drill the hole for me? Doing some R&D and don't want to drop $200 on a drill bit that may not get used but once or may not last. Drilling into aluminum. Actually slightly smaller like a 1.744 bit would be best. Only need one hole drilled about 1.5-2" deep.

I have 5 or 6 all a teeny bit bigger and smaller than 1.75. I don't have 1.75 exact but very close. They're kinda rusty and go in a big drill press but you're welcome to try them. You can call or text three six one 5 eight 2 655three.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I have 5 or 6 all a teeny bit bigger and smaller than 1.75. I don't have 1.75 exact but very close. They're kinda rusty and go in a big drill press but you're welcome to try them. You can call or text three six one 5 eight 2 655three.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I'll txt you later today.

I'm curious as to what your R&D is. You've been posting up some good stuff.

Can't really say at this point. It could be very marketable so I don't want the idea getting out until I'm done and ready to sell.

Have u checked enco.com
They usually have amazing deals on bits and taps. I just got a 24x1.5 metric tap from them $34

Back