Murdered out 2011 6.7

pics? I wasnt tryin to get smart but i took what you said a little smart.... i have neither seen nor heard of anyone that has totally blacked out the truck... bumpers grill emblems headlights, everything.... if i had i would have went a different route or maybe even saved my $$ and left it alone.

I mean it's a pretty big world and a lot of people like to customize their vehicles, so you can expect to be the only person.

Unless you're this guy. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUCp1nxvlqg&feature=fvst

Not to be a prick, but I don't like it.

Obviously, it's not my truck, but I think it needs some contrast. Atleast the emblem stock; kinda over done.

As long as you like it though. Different strokes for different folks

I like the headlights though, those look great.

gee thanks a lot LOL jk thats why i said.... its not done yet... :poke: getting the ford either airbrushed or a chrome sticker made up for it, throwin on some chrome tow hooks, some led tails black centercaps for now... few little minor details, hopefully you'll like it more then!! haha :rockwoot:

got the muffler cut off ready for the dpf delete and twisted some for a more "custom" angle.... and installed the mbrp tips, trying to decide if i wanna pc them or not.... also might be getting these rims in a 22, any input?

Attachments

• tips.jpg
    tips.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 22 gear.jpg
    22 gear.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 0
I like everything but the emblems, but maybe they look better in real life?

they actually do... at first i was planning on getting a chrome FORD overlay for just the letters, but you can see ford already in the background and its like a ghost effect, pretty neat... thats why i havent done any decals yet..

I got an outlaw lariat and I took the fx4x4 stickers off the bedsides, haven't painted the rear bumper like you did. Except for the red stipe on the side of the bottoms, does that mean I have an involuntarily manslaughtered truck, you know, not quite murdered? Your truck does look better than mine, or it will when you take those 4x4 stickers off the bedsides. :)

I got an outlaw lariat and I took the fx4x4 stickers off the bedsides, haven't painted the rear bumper like you did. Except for the red stipe on the side of the bottoms, does that mean I have an involuntarily manslaughtered truck, you know, not quite murdered? Your truck does look better than mine, or it will when you take those 4x4 stickers off the bedsides. :)

whats the outlaw look like? actually maybe i have seen one there is one around here I always thought was a harley edition but didnt have harley emblems.... you know, ive been back and forth on the fx4 stickers, i really like the way the new ones look, if i take them off it will almost not like like an 11 anymore LOL so i need to figure out something extra to do just not sure what yet... thanks for the compliments tho!!

Were you in Bradenton for the Florida race? Cause I say another all murdered out 2011.

cool....

Pretty sure Sarasota Ford here in Florida had one done when the trucks first got released last summer. Totally blacked out on 24 inch black Rockstars. Then they did a white one. And had the 24 inch Rockstars color matched to the truck. Usually what they do with the new release trucks. When they did the 6.0l when it come out. It was one of the only trucks on 24s period. And they did the whole black on black Rockstars. Sticker on that truck was over 80k and sold it to a offshore powerboat racer.

Nice truck! Good job. Not sure why they cant offer blacked out options right from the factory. You can order a Dodge all blacked out, but not so much on with the Fords.

Back