Who can build a stroker crank

Who has made custom cranks for any of the engines?

Is stroking even what you want to do, or is it better to de-stroke for high RPM's?

Who has made custom cranks for any of the engines?

Is stroking even what you want to do, or is it better to de-stroke for high RPM's?

Another valid question. I think it depends on the application but going with a longer rod and deck plate may get you the same results more reliably.

It's the shits but there aren't many machine shops that do custom or old school work. They've gone out of business or retired. Most today just want to or are only capable of using new parts.

If I could do a deckplate 6.7 cheap I would. I want a 1200 hp mechanically injected truck. I already found a sleeved 12v block wo I might just use a 6.7 crank in it. I'd like to have even more displacement though.

If you're really set on a stroker crank than I would go with Callies. It'll probably be in the $6500 area though.

If I could do a deckplate 6.7 cheap I would. I want a 1200 hp mechanically injected truck. I already found a sleeved 12v block wo I might just use a 6.7 crank in it. I'd like to have even more displacement though.

You're not exactly asking for a lot... Why reinvent the wheel?

1200 hp mechanical 5.9 is not rocket science. Try to keep the torque down with the right turbos. 6.7 mechanical spools the same sized turbos noticeably quicker and makes for a bit better daily driver. Be careful getting parts though. Back when mine was done I got some really shitty expensive parts for the 6.7/p-pump that were not properly designed. Now that more are done, that probably isn't as common.
Good luck.

Back