10 posts?

You also don't have any contribution to provide. Your soul existence here has done nothing but clutter this board with your retarded juvenile drivel. These aimless posts have defined you and placed you squarely among the ranks of many morons, imbeciles, and gap jawed window-lickers we have happily given the shoe.

GTFO.

See you in 10 days; one for each of your dumb ass posts. If you can't show any more respect for the rules here upon your return, we will happily make it so you won't even be able to see this website for the rest of your pudding-headed days.

Last edited:
Nice. I liked that. I was thinking oh hell, this is going to turn into a get your count up thread. Then..............................

BLAMO !!!!!!! Sniper on high !!!! Nice shootin' AE.

This was one of the first things I saw after being on a little vacation with the Mrs. last week. You boys just don't seem to get it post something that matters......then start with the boats and taco's.

Like I said Mr. Jim, hope to see ya back with something to contribute.

BLAMO !!!!!!! Sniper on high !!!! Nice shootin' AE.

Travis was my spotter on this one. My tard sights clearly needed calibrating.

Good call Travis. We don't need bandwidth wasted on double digit IQ content such as this. His return holds little promise of change.

Anyone contemplating similar shenanigans will be met with similar consequence. Participation here is not a right, its a privilege. If you don't view it as such, we don't want you here. :banned:

Back