Vid of two 12 second trucks

paulb

This video was taken from the side of my truck during time trials earlier this year, at an NHRDA race. The track is Mission BC, Canada.

12 second pass

Oh, yeah... No comments about the red light! :bang

Paul

NICE! I've been thinking about getting one of those helmet cams the crotchrocket guys use. Thats a good view.:Cheer:

Dude, that's an awesome video! How is that camera set-up? Type/location? I have GOT to get one of those!

It was one of the suction cups that glass installers use with an everyday camera that records video clips mounted on it.

damn that is a cool view!!! i may have to rig one of those setups up! ok now for my question mrdeez... i may be crazy but your sig says ram but isnt that a ford in your avatar??

lotero said:
damn that is a cool view!!! i may have to rig one of those setups up! ok now for my question mrdeez... i may be crazy but your sig says ram but isnt that a ford in your avatar??[/QUOTE]

It is FORD, here is bigger picture :
DuallySmoke.gif

The camera is a Sony N1

The mount is "The Gripper 3028" from here: http://cinemasupplies.stores.yahoo.net/gripexsucvac.html

The guy that owns the camera is actually a fellow racer, and he asked if he could put it on my truck. I was a little worried about it staying on, but it worked awesome. The thing I really like about the vid, is that it gives you a reference on how fast our trucks leave the line.

Paul

yes they do leave the line like a bat outta hell, that, the smoke and just plain ol whoa are the most common comments i get at the drags.. im brainstorming a camera idea like that, i will post when i get it setup!

Back