Condensation issue

No it's under the concrete. Tubing is stapled to the foam and then was covered with the plastic sheet film and then the concrete was poured on top of everything

Attachments

• IMG_20151102_083732879.jpg
    IMG_20151102_083732879.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 0
Ok, when I did mine, the tubing was elevated off of the ground before the pour and was in the concrete.

Both ways are acceptable. Commercial we are used to elevating the tubing and it beingbin the cement and then some residential there is a foam with the grooves cut for the tubing to sit right in the foam.
Although I would have rolled the poly out first then the foam then the tubing. I wouldn't have dropped the poly on last.

Last edited:
Traditionally the vapor barrier goes on the bare ground and everything on top of that as mentioned above ^^

Both ways are acceptable. Commercial we are used to elevating the tubing and it beingbin the cement and then some residential there is a foam with the grooves cut for the tubing to sit right in the foam.
Although I would have rolled the poly out first then the foam then the tubing. I wouldn't have dropped the poly on last.

That is how I did mine and my floor would still sweat sometimes until I got the infloor heat hooked up

Back