Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Starting Line > Drag Racing
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Drag Racing Where ALL Racers are Welcome- From ET Bracket, all the way to ProStreet and Top Diesel!

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 10:04 AM   #1
imelmo

Name: imelmo
Title: Go away, I'm 'batin'!
Member`s Gallery
Talking Got Another New Best

Went out to State Capitol Raceway yesterday with fresh fluids snd filters and a new bottle. Got a new best with ZMBYKLR. . Even with the junk 1.699 sixty foot. Once I put real tires on it I think it'll get some 10.6's.

Click the image to open in full size.

The FORDOTA, '86 Toyota reg cab tube chassis to be powered by a 6.0 Powerstroke; finally back in progress

Old 03-25-2017, 11:32 AM   #2
jasonc

Name: jasonc
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Our local "outlaw" track closed down, have to run at Gainesville raceway now which means I have to get my cage certified. They don't give you shet running without a role bar. At least it didn't look like it had one in the pick. Badass for a street truck!

Old 03-25-2017, 01:22 PM   #3
imelmo

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonc View Post
Our local "outlaw" track closed down, have to run at Gainesville raceway now which means I have to get my cage certified. They don't give you shet running without a role bar. At least it didn't look like it had one in the pick. Badass for a street truck!

I've actually got four 1/4 mile tracks that are less than an hour and a half from me. The only one that has issues with me not having a roll bar is Gulfport. I'm on a waiting list for a roll bar anyway though. Should be going in in May.

The FORDOTA, '86 Toyota reg cab tube chassis to be powered by a 6.0 Powerstroke; finally back in progress

Old 03-26-2017, 06:34 AM   #4
unfinished business

Name: unfinished business
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
That's awesome man! Congrats

Old 04-10-2017, 11:25 AM   #5
imelmo

Member`s Gallery
Steadily creeping down.

Got a 10.71 @126.7 with the Hoosier's on. Still figuring the tires out and the best way to launch. It's actually had a better 60' as well as better 1/8 mile ET and trap before, so once I get more seat time it should do 10.6's pretty consistently. Also gonna get the front end straightened out at Coy's Diesel. It makes all kinds of neat noises while the hubs are locked and there's a lot of slack in the gears.

Last edited by imelmo; 04-10-2017 at 11:36 AM.

Old 04-10-2017, 11:46 AM   #6
imelmo

Member`s Gallery
And here's a vid from Mexico. Yes, they are saying "Police!" There was a cop setting in the traffic behind us with his lights on. This was one of the fastest all motor cars that goes out there regularly and a lot of people were happy to see him lose. Downside is now people think I have a 9 second truck and those are the people calling me out now, lol.

ZMBYKLR vs Karl GoPro - YouTube

Old 04-11-2017, 11:14 AM   #7
8UPRACIN

Name: 8UPRACIN
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Congrats!!!
1999 Monster VP, Injectors by ii, Aurora Compounds, 10.44@129.06. 849/1456 and 1083/1914 on nitrous. Thanks to Siskiyou Diesel Perf, ATS Diesel, EDGE, Opti-Lube, Industrial Injection, Icebox Perf, FASS, Fluidampr, JGS fab, Proven Perf, ZEX, Quadzilla

Closed Thread