47re rebuild kits

wilmesbm

Just curious what everyone is using for rebuild kits. I've used kits in the past as well as pieced together my own "kits" from places like WIT and Transtar. I like the simplicity of ordering a kit and having everything you need almost instantly, but I'm not sure it's always the best financial move.

I've used ATS kits and suncoast kits, just wondering what other kits are out there. I've got a call into firepunk, just waiting to hear back from them. I believe Lavon told me at one point they offered rebuild kits, but I'm not sure if that is still the case.

Just curious what everyone is using for rebuild kits. I've used kits in the past as well as pieced together my own "kits" from places like WIT and Transtar. I like the simplicity of ordering a kit and having everything you need almost instantly, but I'm not sure it's always the best financial move.

I've used ATS kits and suncoast kits, just wondering what other kits are out there. I've got a call into firepunk, just waiting to hear back from them. I believe Lavon told me at one point they offered rebuild kits, but I'm not sure if that is still the case.

Fire punk has rebuild kits on their website you can also get valve bodies and converters ect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back