Powerstroke blankets.

02BigD

Lovin Life...
Do y'all get into up pipes and turbos for 7.3's? Got a K31 based turbo comming and am interested in covering it up. Thank you.

Do y'all get into up pipes and turbos for 7.3's? Got a K31 based turbo comming and am interested in covering it up. Thank you.

Call me when you have a few minutes to chat. I can make whatever you need, just need to go over a couple details with you first. Thanks!

I've always wanted a blanket for my my 38R as well. I'm just not into the "generic" blankets, I want one that actually fits. What kind of info do you need? Just a matter of having a turbo on hand to build it off of?

I've always wanted a blanket for my my 38R as well. I'm just not into the "generic" blankets, I want one that actually fits. What kind of info do you need? Just a matter of having a turbo on hand to build it off of?

No problem. Look at the link below and that will explain the measurements I need. Non-wastegated is easy. Internally gated is a little more involved since I have to know exactly where the wastegate pivot/arm is. Hope that helps, shout if you have more questions. Thanks!

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87352

Back