Twin turbo rules for a future 50,000 race?

YOUNG GUNS15

Im AWESOME!!!!
Been contemplating a little, What rules would make a twin class a little more friendly to the average joe?

Here is what I was thinking.

• 7200 minimum weight?
  • Not sure on turbo sizes??
  • No spray, no water, no extra cooling devices.
  • Same tire rule as swoles thread

Post up your ideas on the rules for a future twin class keeping it oriented towards the average joe. Many of you may have waaay better idea's than me for this class.

Have at it! :tree:

Those would have to be some small ass twins or more than 1000 pounds difference.

So, the rules for the first race are still blurry but we want to work out rules for a 2nd fictional race right now too? Good idea.

With all this crap going on with the current race,

I'm going to recommend we race pedaled Tri-cycles with just sponsor stickers on them for $50,000 next time!!!!

You can hang as Many f'ng turbo (stickers) on it you want!!!

More like looking forward to more races. Talking with David I'm sure there will be more races like this one.

The second race will probably be a more refined and improved version of the first.

For now just some conversation on the subject.

I'd say no limits ti the size of the turbos so not so much bs. Just make it fuel only. Better yet make it single turbo of any size fuel only. Better yet if it's for average joes, have no turbo rule just make it a full bodied truck.

7200# minimum WTF??!!!! There ya go leave out ****in half the diesel world.

Daily Driver
No fuel cells
Run what you brung turbos, single,twins,triples etc NO LIMIT.
full size 2500-3500 or 250-350 trucks. Single cab-megacab whatever!
DOT tires,
All fuel
????????
etc.

Btw, these aren't AVERAGE JOE races, if you want average Joe then your talking a programmer, stacks, truck nuts, and a $50 buy in.

Last edited:
bottom turbo up to 3.0
weight no less than the lightest production curb weight diesel.
(example) 1994 dodge 2wd 2500 long bed weight x,xxxlbs.
i think that would be fair

Last edited:
7200# minimum WTF??!!!! There ya go leave out ****in half the diesel world.

Daily Driver
No fuel cells
Run what you brung turbos, single,twins,triples etc NO LIMIT.
full size 2500-3500 or 250-350 trucks. Single cab-megacab whatever!
DOT tires,
All fuel
????????
etc.

Btw, these aren't AVERAGE JOE races, if you want average Joe then your talking a programmer, stacks, truck nuts, and a $50 buy in.

Only way to prove its a daily driver is to take it to all five events at Drag Week. Otherwise, its only a vehicle you drive on the street.:stab:

Back