handwork heating and cooling
roger smith
pro street diesel
blacks diesel performance
beans diesel performance

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jeff!

Hey folks,

Lets not muck this thread up with a bunch of fighting like some of the others... Folks wanted to know the list. Jeff, Gary, or I will update when we can.

Thank guys!

This should be a huge compliment to the small group of participants in this racing arena. I can think of a lot of vendors that have deeper pockets than most on the list and the only reason they are not on it is FEAR! This list is not the multiple page spread in the magazine these are the competitors that will send you home crying in your beer! If you want to have some fun do the math on buck spruil by mph and compare it to the banks truck!:evil ouch! This race will show who can make a truck rock and who knows how to BULL****t there way to fortune! I will very likely not make the 16 in my 6.7
but I am going to give it all I can find in the next few months! :Cheer:
THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!

I would like to Thank ISSPRO and Little Will for the entries this weekend! This thing has got the drag racing community buzzing! I would also LIke to Thank BOB WAGNER and ASSOC, SOUTHBEND CLUTCH For stepping up and Sponsoring This Race! I would also announce The 6.7 WAR IS ON! Ron from Suncoast and myself have a date in feb. to see who can win the 2wd pedalfest!:kick:

Am I counting right, 26 so far? Thought there would be more then that by now.

Cleaned this up a bit. You boys looking for your posts can find them here:

$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!! - Page 43 - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Swole asked you that this thread be kept kind of clean. Sticky gets to stay 'cuz he works for "THE" Jeff. Swole is THE MAN, and Bean is just bigger than me so I'm not moving any of his stuff. LOL

But yes it looks like 26 as of this a.m.

SRT Cummins- I would contact Jeff or Gary(Wrongway) on here for info about entering the race.

Carry on.

I talked to BULLYDOG yesterday. They are entering the pro street truck and maybe some more. I will update the paid entries on friday!

Cleaned this up a bit. You boys looking for your posts can find them here:

$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!! - Page 43 - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Swole asked you that this thread be kept kind of clean. Sticky gets to stay 'cuz he works for "THE" Jeff. Swole is THE MAN, and Bean is just bigger than me so I'm not moving any of his stuff. LOL

But yes it looks like 26 as of this a.m.

SRT Cummins- I would contact Jeff or Gary(Wrongway) on here for info about entering the race.

Carry on.

Thanks for letting me stay..:hehe:

This field will fill up and already is if you count phone calls. I knew it would take a little bit to gather the dough thats why we pushed it to feb. I can say to those that are in we have a massive first place purse as we speek if we don't take in anymore!:woohoo:

Feb is even pushing it for some, March I know would make my life a ton easier thats for sure!

Sorry Guys but its too late to change now.....

Just hoping you guys can all make it work in time... Thank you!!

Back