Enjoy the site

Ceddodson72

I am glad to be part of this forum lots off knowledgeable members an information I have a 2004 ram 2500 and a 72 chevy k20 12valve conversion so I'm on the forums daily I just retired my juice with attitude for a s06 showed up today gonna attempt the revo download sounds confusing I'm also having trouble sourcing a arson 3 kit are the gone?

Last edited:
Yes, tons of knowledge on this site, but please spare us all and use some punctuations!!

I read your post and felt like ADHD was rubbing off on me

I am able to comprehend all of what this fellow has to say, and outside of a few missing commas, a period or 2 and one or 2 incorrect spellings, he was very understandable.

Maybe if our educators gave a rat's ass about educating, instead of worrying about teacher's unions and whose ass to kiss, today's youth would care more about actual grammar and spelling, instead of internet pidgin English and Facebook axioms.
Truthfully, there's no challenge in education and those who WOULD be good educators are admonished that "everyone is equal", so instead of teaching so some can excel, they teach so that many more will "pass", since it is easier to teach more to complete substandard lessons, than to teach the same number to excel at a higher standard of lessons.

So, instead, we have the ineptly educated who are now ridiculed.

No child left behind, indeed!

Mark.

I am glad to be part of this forum lots off knowledgeable members an information I have a 2004 ram 2500 and a 72 chevy k20 12valve conversion so I'm on the forums daily I just retired my juice with attitude for a s06 showed up today gonna attempt the revo download sounds confusing I'm also having trouble sourcing a arson 3 kit are the gone?

Good luck finding an arson kit. I.E don't waste your money if you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back