8000lb Open 4x4, Gas or Diesel

Saturday sept. 13th Hot Trucks and Tractors
8000lb Street Legal, Diesel Trucks 2.6 and under
6500lb Pro-Street, Gas Trucks
8000lb Pro-Street, Diesel 2.8
8000lb Pro-Street, Diesel 3.0
7200lb Modified Tractor "BMTPA" Sanctioning
8000lb Open Modified, Diesel Trucks

This was a great pull last year. Pullers will be able to accumulate points Friday night for the Central Ohio Pull Circuit. There is over 100 Campsites with water and electric for $20 per night. Food, Beer and Refreshments on site. Spectator entry is $10 Pullers are $25 per class. Pulls start at 6:30 both nights.

For directions mapquest: Fayette County Fairgrounds
213 Fairview Ave
Washington C.H. Ohio 43160

Met with the washington C.H. guys tonite I will post the purse amounts tommorow but the lowest on the list is 325 to win all classes pay back 5 spots and all the diesel classes pay 425 to win. Come pull friday and saturday night. Dyno will be there for saturday.

No this is not a NADM event this year. They are going to run it own their own, we are doing the promotion stuff for them. Looks to be about 100 truck per night so far. Plus the dyno will be running on saturday.

and we will be there to!! well as long as we dont break before then.. but shoudlnt. everytime we plan a home town pull we never make it so... but this is 15 mins from my home and plan on pulling both nights! and erick stacey should be there as well! and he also has a tv for the osu vs usc game in his trailer so come and get me when its time to back up to the sled!!

One week to go. Getting everything ready for the show. We will have alot of inventory on hand so stop by.

Ok guys this is going on rain or shine. They have tarps binded together and ready to cover the track as needed. Hopefully we dont need them at all.

Looking at the radar. NO RAIN EXPECTED!The track is covered just in case. There are several events cancelled tonight due to track conditions. This is a go! I witnessed NICE pulls from Hasiley,Straley,Stacey,Milby other Hasiley truck, trucks all the way from New York to Texas pulling last night. They are back tonight for more action. They are lining up for the dyno already. I believe there were 98 trucks last night.

Back