1947 IHC with 6BT

Snedge

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Now this is a truck!! This guy has been at this project for over 5 years. I think it is just awesome. Believe me, the pictures do not do it justice. I wish I could take credit for the work, but I don't think hours of phone consultation count. LOL

Last edited:
I'm sure you got him a part or two...that counts doesn't it?

That thing looks killer!
Chris

I guess that counts a little, but parts are easy. I wish I had pictures of this before it was started. If you can imagine a 1947 International sitting in knee high grass, in the middle of a field with snakes skins and wasps all through it.
It's just the coolest. He's bringing it back later in the week to get the tach hooked up. I'll maybe get to drive it a little then.:woohoo:

I guess that counts a little, but parts are easy. I wish I had pictures of this before it was started. If you can imagine a 1947 International sitting in knee high grass, in the middle of a field with snakes skins and wasps all through it.
It's just the coolest. He's bringing it back later in the week to get the tach hooked up. I'll maybe get to drive it a little then.:woohoo:
LOL Hmmmm this description sounds familiar to me.....

Everything about that truck is sweet! Except the LEDs on the front bumper don't quit match the look of the truck... I want it for my tow rig!

Back